Those who have completed a 10-day Vipassana Meditation course as taught by S.N. Goenka, in any country, are an old student and are authorized to enter this section.
As an old student, you can:
- Participate in group meditations at Vipassana Centers or, if available, in your region
- Request voluntary service in any meditation center of this tradition.
- Attend Board or Trust meetings.
- Make a donation (dana) to help support others in their practice.
- Participate in our Service Period programs.
- Join a committee.